For returning gardeners, if you plan to garden in 2015, you MUST ATTEND one of the registration meetings to PAY YOUR ANNUAL FEE.
SUNDAY, MARCH 29, 2:30-3:30 PM
THURSDAY, APRIL 9, 7-8 PM
The meetings will be held at THE BRONSON CENTRE, 211 Bronson Avenue (map)
- Bring proof of your address (e.g., a piece of official mail)
- Bring your fee (cash only please)
- At the meeting, you will complete the registration form
You must attend in person. No one else can register for you.
The fee is $15 if you register at one of these two meetings.
The fee is $20 if you register after April 10.
- You cannot transfer your plot to someone else.
- Empty plots will be assigned in mid-May.
- There is no waiting list. A lottery system is being put in place for empty plots that become available this season.
Questions? Exceptional circumstances?